I’d like to thank the San Francisco Bay Area fog and the 2017 Solar Eclipse for contributing another item to the list below:
Jen’s Personal Echelon of Disappointing Life Experiences
Why, Baby Jesus, Why? Level:
- Citizens United.
- The 2016 Presidential Election.
- Realizing that real watermelon does not taste like watermelon Jolly Ranchers.
What in Tarnation? Level:
- Watching Michelle Kwan fail to land the triple flip during her long program at the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- The 2017 Solar Eclipse.
Moderately Disappointing. Level:
- 3rd Grade.
- “Whose Madonna?” – A student.
- Eating a Quesalupa.
- Watching “Spice World” in 2017.